Thursday 21 August 2014

About me



This is true somehow. I used to judge people in terms of their looks in the past. Don Benjamin has tattoos over his chest and arms, but he has a charming personality and his beautiful eyes make you stare at him (his photos, in reality) for seconds. I have met a few people who act differently in front of different people, for instance, being cute and quiet in front of seniors, being mean and take advantage of people when they are with peers. This is the worst kind of people in the world!
  • Favourite movie: The fault in our stars
  • Favourite books: One day, Eat pray love, Quiet
  • Current boy crush: Don Benjamin
  • Current girl crush: Krystal from f(x)


I (am): 

  • Emotional (it's a roller coaster sometimes)
  • Boring (depending on who I am with)
  • Think inside my head much more often than I speak and express feelings
  • Straightforward
  • Restrain anger



Similarity between Krystal and I:

  • Quiet
  • Laugh easily (Big laughs in the company of humorous people)
  • Cry easily without people noticing...
  • Not good at expressing feelings
  • Love hand-written letters and writing letters
  • Like planning secret surprises
  • Shy (Generally, I am too shy to say hi and goodbye to new people. Please forgive me...)
  • Take some time to get used to new environment and people (Damn! I hate this!)


Like:

  • Humorous people
  • Hugs with best friends
  • Comfortable silence
  • Reading and writing
  • Quotes
  • Fashion
    • Experimental
    • Feminine
    • Minimal


Don't like:


  • People pretending to be nice to those they hate and talk behind their back (aggressively)
  • Awkward silence (I will try my best to break it but this makes me tired)
    •  I think awkward silence occurs when people don't understand each other
  • Betrayal
  • Listening to exaggerating gossip
  • People talking about their negative pasts
  • Being teased (because of my actions which people don't like)
  • Listening to people talking about the same thing over and over and over again
Find me on: 

No comments:

Post a Comment