Thursday 17 July 2014

Impossible List


This guy did a impossible list for himself. I am going to mine here. This list will be an ongoing list as I achieve some of them and add more.

Life

  • Try my very best and get at least 3 A- & 2 B+ for each semester
  • Graduate with a first honor degree (GPA>3.5)
  • Get 10,000 blog visits, all time
  • Have my own fashion brand
  • Attend fashion weeks in one of the fashion capitals, preferably London (as my own brand's designer)
  • Have my own flagship store in London
Travel

  • Vancouver  (September 2010-July 2011)
  • Northumbrialand (September 2011-May 2012)
  • London (March 2012)
  • Paris (March 2012)
  • Nice, France
  • New York
  • Barcelona
  • Seoul
  • Venice
  • Finland
  • Moscow
  • Visit 5 countries for more than a week each

Life-long learning

  • Become expert in Photoshop
  • Become expert in Illustrator
  • Draw illustration like this
  • Speak French fluently
Find me on: 

No comments:

Post a Comment